miércoles, 8 de septiembre de 2010

Home My dream is to travel around the world, visit the Pyramids in Egypt and The Eiffel Tower in Paris. Of course, I want to graduate and be a good accountan. I also want to learn to speak English, and Italian. I’d love to work in an important company and buy a house, get married and start a family

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Welcome to my blog!!!





In this blog I`m going to post my school work. I`m in the fifth level of the English program at URBE.



Hi, there! My name’s grenda chirinos but you can call me grenda!. I’m from maracaibo, I live in Maracaibo, in the miracle acenue  I’m 28 years old and I study pre-school education in the dr. rafael belloso chasin urbe university I love my career, at I love music, dance and sing , I like going out with my friends going to the cinema to see movies and  eat  pizza  with mi friends, I like chocolate, my family , my country and my rabbits.
I like dogs and


Escuchar

Leer fonéticamente

Diccionario - Ver diccionario detalladoabreviatura0.marido






I hate sushi and onions, smoking, listening to rock, getting up early on the weekend, violence, war, injustice, and washing the dishes.



My dream is to travel around the world, visit the españa and The Eiffel Tower in Paris. Of course, I want to graduate and be a good accountan. I also want to learn to speak English, and Italian. I’d love to work in an important company and buy a house, get married and start a family.



About English, I love to learn new languages. I think English is very important. I listen to music and watch TV in English. It’s a good exercise. I also chat on the internet and have very friends in many countries. I can write so so, but I need to practice more. The most difficult for me is speaking. I need to practice very more. I hope I can make a lot of friends and practice speaking in this class.



Well, that's a little bit about me... Hope you lik eit.. leave a comment!



Keep on shining Love and Peace!

Doris3m





Posted by doris3m at 10:18 AM 0 comments



Labels: doris molero, doris3m, EFL, sep-dec 2010, urbe, welcome





Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Avemos a group in Facebook!!!!





Well, this is to announce our Fabebook group!!!! We have a Facebook Group...!!! This is not new ...but ..this is what we'll be using to leave messages, ask questions or have fun practicing your English.



Join the group...!!!! See you there!





Posted by doris3m at 6:38 AM 0 comments



Labels: doris3m, facebook group, sep-dec2010, urbe





Sunday, September 5, 2010

My ELT codes - Sep-Dec 2010 trimester



Greetings Sep-Dec 2010 trimester students!

This is to let you know.. Our ONLINE workbook keys.







This is the link to My ELT : http://myelt.heinle.com/





Level 2

D201 E-285HTEWSRGN7A



D291 E-YAKA5YFQ2F4YE



J202 E-5YJABNCUY6RP8

J212 E-YUCFSUSZXER82

R221 E-3SR8E8NQT74YR



Level 3

H312 E-YYYF2ABXAXY8N













N311 E-VB5CS6RSGBDT















S332 E-Y6T2PVFWM3UX6















Level 4

G421 E-5A7DY5M7XP5FR



Level 5

K502 E-3A8Y8FNKGAY4Z

M511 E-56VSKJ58W6CA9



S531 E-4RWSYTQUJSXVZ



Buy your books and use your book key + our course key to register to the online workbook..





Here you can find instructions in Spanish:



https://myelt.heinle.com/_mediaRoot_/telt/help/spanish/home_Spa.html



and this is a tutorial:









Uploaded on authorSTREAM by doris3m If you need any help... let me know



Keep on shining Love and Peace!



Doris3m



Visit our Facebook Group at: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=5204964451





Posted by doris3m at 9:23 PM 0 comments



Labels: doris3m, EFL, myelt, sep-dec 2010, ureb





Teacher's Schedule for this trimester Sep-Dec 2010



This is my schedule. Check on classes and rooms...











Keep on shining Love and Peace!

Foris3m





Posted by doris3m at 7:05 PM 0 comments



Labels: doris3m, dorismolero, EFL, schedule, sep-dec 2010, urbe





Monday, July 19, 2010

Waka - Waka: opening Ceremony!



Hello, there! This is a wonderful PPT with images from the Opening Ceremony of the World Cup 2010...





South Africa 2010





See more presentations by aSGuest49043
Upload your own PowerPoint presentations



Enjoy it!!!!!





Posted by doris3m at 7:47 AM 0 comments



Labels: africa, doris3m, waka-waka, worldcup2010





Sunday, June 27, 2010

What's twitter?





What is Twitter? - Animated Explanations





Posted by doris3m at 11:11 AM 0 comments



Labels: doris3m, EFL, twitter, urbe





Thursday, May 27, 2010

level 5. Unit 2 Worldlink





Unit 2 Bk 2-Presentation

See more presentations by doris3m
Upload your own PowerPoint presentations





Posted by doris3m at 6:17 AM 0 comments



Labels: level 5 unit 2





Level 5. Unit 1 Worldlink





Wlink Unit 1 level 5





See more presentations by doris3m
Upload your own PowerPoint presentations





Posted by doris3m at 5:56 AM 0 comments



Labels: level 5 unit 1





Wednesday, May 26, 2010

FIFA World Cup 2010 K'naan & David Bisbal - Waving Flag + Lyrics On Screen



Well, we are almost there... The World Cup is about to start... According to Wikipedia...







The 2010 FIFA World Cup will be the 19th FIFA World Cup, the premier international football tournament. It is scheduled to take place between 11 June and 11 July 2010 in South Africa. The 2010 FIFA World Cup will be the culmination of a qualification process that began in August 2007 and involved 204 of the 208 FIFA national teams. As such, it matches the 2008 Summer Olympics as the sports event with the most competing nations.

This will be the first time that the tournament has been hosted by an African nation, after South Africa beat Morocco and Egypt in an all-African bidding process. This decision left the Oceania Football Confederation as the only confederation yet to host the FIFA World Cup. Italy are the defending champions. The draw for the finals took place on 4 December 2009 in Cape Town.





This is the English/Spanish version of the official song for the cup... Enjoy it.. I think is brilliant...and the message is wonderful.. I specially like the first stanza:



Give me freedom

Give me fire

Give me reason

Take me higher

See the champions

Take the field now

You’ll be fighters

Make us feel proud

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario